Thursday, October 9, 2008

better late than later

.

third year pj core is already in full swing.
and our new instructors have really put on the pressure.

melina mara - washington post
tyrone turner - national geographic (husband of the fabulous susan sterner)
sandra eisner - first ever white house press association editor, msnbc website designer

each one of them was hired especially to teach our class of 11. lucky we are.



[first week's assignment]

one person photo story. 5 images.
by my own admission, i kind of bombed it.
i shadowed christopher for his assignment exploring identity.
it was a little too visually complicated for a 5 picture story.

Photobucket
joe elbert (longtime photo editor for the post) came to lecture for our first crit.
he liked this photo, but was sure that it was an entire accident. wonderful :]


Photobucket
this is a little mock up i made for my class to show each color stage.

if you're interested in seeing the final product of this endeavor contact artist: christopher cunetto.



will be posting again shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh - i'm freaky. I'm glad you are blogging again! I like seeing your work.

Christopher Cunetto said...

thats christopher cunetto - I can't type, and it won't let me delete that comment. I like the photo! You should put up more from that day say, the whole photo story?