Friday, February 15, 2008

i'm me.. me be

goddamn
i am
i can
sing and..
hear me.. know me..


Photobucket
weezer day has come and gone.
and that's that.


Photobucket
16 years ago on feburary 14th.. =w had their first band practice..
and so began the catalyst of my twisted and wonderful adolescent formation.
i'm not interested in listening to them every day.. or even every weekmonth
but they're in my bones.. my marrow.. my ride home..

their music has scarred me for life..


thanks a lot, rivers..




reasons why the blast off! video is excellent:
- trampoline exercises
- traditional calligraphy i learned in korean school
- mini fountain
- rivers takes off his pants
blastoff!

1 comment:

jenny. said...

16 years!
16 years!
typo cityyyyyyy

ha, anyway

rivers takes off his pants

COME ON, it's insanity, really
that video
insanity