Tuesday, February 12, 2008

oh, were it to stop.. my tick tock, ticktockclock

i've been waking up in the morning with a cold nose
slightly damp.. kind of pink..
i have to hold it in between my fingers for a while, until it warms back up.

makes me feel kind of like a puppy and its owner at the same time..
it's a strange thought process i go through moments upon waking..
but i kind of look forward to it now.


[yep.. still scanning]
Photobucket

i lost a glove.
i found a glove..
the universe is good.

Photobucket

focus knob on my yashicamat broke.
it's going to cost $90 to fix.
heartbreak.

in a panic to finish my work for the week.. i resorted to shooting my memory project on color paper with a pinhole camera.
really interesting.. and kind of fun..
but it's no where near as conceptually satisfying as it could have been.
not that excited for the crit..
maybe i just needed an extra lesson in humility this week.



[appendage :: 9:45pm]

i was walking home in the rain sans umbrella.
glasses throwing sparkles of color in my eyes..
counting on my ruby red glitter slippers to get me home safely.

almost tripped.. got picked up..
and walked a little ways home under an umbrella
of a gentleman who recognized me from an event..

chivalry is not dead, ladies.
cheers to gay boys with umbrellas.
[straight ones, too.. i guess.. but none of them helped me out, tonight]

3 comments:

shawn moriarty said...

i would share my umbrella with you any day

jenny. said...

ella ella eh eh eh
under my umbrella


you + me + jay-z
and
well, maybe rihanna
i guess she'd have to be there too

Angie said...

gorgeous!